Saturday, October 16, 2010

living!

today began with a frost all upon us and a beautiful sunrise to take off the chill. God is so good to us. . .

"The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness."  
Lamentations 3:22-23 

the Farmer's market was lovely this morning- delicious raisin walnut bread & this bouquet lit up my arms!


today most certainly will entail hot tea-sipping, Silas-snuggling, and  reading an assortment of the many books i am currently entangled in. (yes, i am one of those. . . it seems to have happened  to me in the past year or two)



pizza & football game tonight at my parent's house. really looking forward to it, since its the last time we'll all be together until Christmas. . . My sweet sister, Lydia heads back down to Tennessee tomorrow!


Just living this weekend . . . on Monday I begin a whole new chapter: the bank job.
Park National Bank, here I come! I'm a little nervous, but I am sure it will turn out to be wonderful.
“The glory of God is man fully alive.” – St. Irenaeus

No comments:

Post a Comment